 General / *685 (-10)
  Re: How many bricks from San Francisco to New York?

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3651272B.7596E868@vfaq.com>... (...) Any ETA on that? They never did get enough people for Hands Across America. They had to fly helicopters over large chunks of Nevada and other hot dry nasty states to (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many bricks from San Francisco to New York?

Todd, You have too much time on your hands, get back to Auc7 packing. <duck> ;-) (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Lego Site Updated!

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness! has been updated by yours truly. Visit 'Great Creations' to see some fantastic and powerful robots. By next week I should have 'Lego Town II' set up to replace the old 'Lego Town', and 'Lego Town II Under Attack!' at the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  How many bricks from San Francisco to New York?

How many bricks would it take to make a continuous line of bricks (snapped together) going all the way from San Francisco to New York? I calculate about 200 million 2x4 bricks. I guess even if it were financially feasable, it wouldn't be practical (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO stickers on the net

(...) The World Cup logos aren't so great looking (but that may just be a glitch in the way I am dl'ing them...), but the London Bus stickers look GREAT! Are you saying you would be willing to sell a sheet of these...? Rob (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO stickers on the net

(...) I did some World Cup logo torsos a while back (see website URL in my .sig). I also have a good number of scans of sticker sets that I could contribute to an archive site. Any takers? -Tim (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Guitars

(...) I'm waiting for Tom Stangl to do one... :) (...) I'm glad you mentioned that. I actually tried using that piece. I didn't really like it that much because the face of the guitar seemed too big, but I'll work on it.(1) If I can make it look (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ninja In Europe for 1999?

Someone said they would be available in NL. Richard Franks wrote in message <3650670E.1976@__no_...er.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box Scans?

(...) I have 150+ front page of instruction scans already on a zip disk. If we could settle on a dpi resolution, jpg compression ratio, maximum image size, etc. Plus a daily update of what's there, I can start sending these now! I had just checked, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  does 3X2 wedge plate exist?

The left wing of the Star Wars snowspeeder appears to be composed of several plates which would be similar to part 6565 "Wedge 3X2 Left". Has anyone seen such a part? Or is there another wing part which slopes at a 3/1 ratio? -John Van (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact