 General / 678
Re: Ninja In Europe for 1999?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 20:09:46 GMT

Someone said they would be available in NL.
Richard Franks wrote in message
<3650670E.1976@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__spider.com>...
In my (UK) Bricks 'n Pieces magazine it lists Ninja as a new 1999 set -
wheee! Which ironic due to the amount of effort I went to fitting them
all in my suitcase when I went over to Canada a few months ago!

Does anyone know if they will be released throughout Europe as well as
the UK? I'd imagine so, although sometimes they are a bit weird so who
knows!

Have Fun!
Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!