 General / 677
Re: Box Scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:21:15 GMT

  1.  Front panel scan of instruction booklet (where available), showing
      the set in its most preferred canonical mode according to TLG.
      These images are often very similar to the image on the front of
      the box.

I have 150+ front page of instruction scans already on a zip disk. If we
could
settle on a dpi resolution, jpg compression ratio, maximum image size, etc.
Plus a daily update of what's there, I can start sending these now!

I had just checked, have 140 frontpage instruction book scans, at 300dpi,but
reduced in size to be the equivalent of 75dpi. However, I would imagine it
would just be easier if page 1 were lifted as a whole from kl.net with the
blessing of Mr Rice, and just a list published with what is missing.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/