 General / *670 (-10)
  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

(...) My take on K'nex: professional modelers can design K'nex structures which are more impressive than equally-priced LEGO structures. For kids who follow the instructions, they can build these more-impressive K'nex models more quickly than the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box Scans?

(...) Unfortunately, back in my pre-Dark Ages, I didn't save the boxes for all my Classic Castle stuff, so the only ones I have are the ones I've picked up this year: Bandit Ambush, Dark Forest Fortress, Royal Knights Castle, King's Carriage (the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Guitars

Wow... I'll never make do with minifigs holding backwards shovels again! Shed Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) on Brickenrocker Guitars. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

(...) The flexible tracks are the one thing that I hope Znap will copy from K'NEX in one way or the other. Eric (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Guitars

(...) OH MY GOD! Those are SOOO EXCELLENT!!! --Todd (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO stickers on the net

(...) Older sets? Heck, I'd be happy if there were someone just offering stickers designed for LEGO. I'd like to have a few more Infomaniac torsos, for example, so the Infomaniac can have a few helpers in the info center. Star Trek torsos are (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box Scans?

(...) Cool, how many Castle sets do you have? It's part of our long-term plan to gather up scans of all the alternative models from boxes, and link these in with the set database for easy clickage and findage. I have all boxes for all the Space sets (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Box Scans?

I might be able to add something like that to my site, I'm not sure how many scans I personally will be able to do, If people are willing to submit the scans I guess I'll do it. Now I have a use for that scanner I bought. Jeff Johnston wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Box Scans?

Is there anyplace on the net that has an archive of box scans (showing the alternate models)? Would such an archive cause problems with TLG? I can't imagine it would, since there are instruction scan sites, and the LUGNET databases with catalog (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  LEGO stickers on the net

Heya all ! Don't you know where on the net can I find LEGO stickers for older sets ? Thanx ! Rene (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact