 General / 662
661  |  663
Subject:
Box Scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 02:58:23 GMT

Is there anyplace on the net that has an archive of
box scans (showing the alternate models)?

Would such an archive cause problems with TLG? I can't
imagine it would, since there are instruction scan
sites, and the LUGNET databases with catalog scanned
pictures...

I don't have the time to handle this, but I think it'd
make a great addition to the PAUSE database on LUGNET -
maybe a link to click and see alternate model pics?

Once I get my scanner working, I could scan in a few
Castle sets...