 General / 665
Re: LEGO stickers on the net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 05:52:38 GMT

Rene Virsik wrote:

    Heya all !

Don't you know where on the net can I find LEGO stickers for older sets ?

                                  Thanx !    Rene
Older sets?  Heck, I'd be happy if there were someone just offering
stickers designed for LEGO.

I'd like to have a few more Infomaniac torsos, for example, so the
Infomaniac can have a few helpers in the info center.

Star Trek torsos are another idea that comes to mind, or some based on
Marvel or DC Superheroes.

I'd pay for these, if someone could do a good job producing them for
me.  Any takers?

Rob