 General / 756
Re: LEGO stickers on the net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:35:18 GMT

Robert M. Dye wrote:

Tim Rueger wrote:

I did some World Cup logo torsos a while back (see
website URL in my .sig).

I also have a good number of scans of sticker sets
that I could contribute to an archive site.  Any
takers?

-Tim

I think th www.kl.net is convenient as an archive site. Some set instructions
has already the sticker sheets included