 General / 669
Re: Box Scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 12:13:32 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Cool, how many Castle sets do you have?

Unfortunately, back in my pre-Dark Ages, I didn't save the boxes for all my
Classic Castle stuff, so the only ones I have are the ones I've picked up this year:

Bandit Ambush, Dark Forest Fortress, Royal Knights Castle, King's Carriage
(the box is damaged, though, obliterating one of the pictures), Bat Lord's
Catapult, Samurai Stronghold, Ninja Surprise (sounds like a recipe), and Stone
Tower Bridge.

I've also got Fright Force and the 6105 Medieval Knights set, but they just
have alternate poses for the figures, and not actual 'alternate models'.

It's part of our long-term plan to
gather up scans of all the alternative models from boxes, and link these in
with the set database for easy clickage and findage.

Hmm...great minds...