 General / *415 (-5)
  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

My thoughts on the 1999 sets: Star Wars ---...--- Actually, about what I expected. I was tying to keep my expectations down, so I am pleased by what I see. The minifigs are great. I am ecstatic about the snow speeder, which was always my favorite (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1999 SWAT theme?

Office of Scientific and Investigative Research, if I remember right. The sorta X-files-ish show on late night, with a foreward/afterword by Dan Akroyd, and Matt Freuer (sp?) as one of the characters. (...) Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

My favorite: SPUD Single Purpose Useless Decorative. Common SPUDS: rowboats, rope bridges, staircases, ship hulls. -gyug (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

Wow. wowwowowow. The Star Wars sets look really good, I think. The snow speeder is great. You know, those Insectiod 4x4 half-domes are starting to look a lot like Star Destroyer shield generators, don'tcha know. The speed bike set is a fantastic (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) Make a House of Wax. You've got all those people (Hamil, Ford, etc.), another Ford for Raiders of the Lost Ark (adventurers guy), grab a grey wig and make a president or two, etc. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact