 General / *3045 (-20)
  Re: Pictures LEGOLAND

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Fixed it yesterday, shortly after the announcement. So please come again. Thanks, Eric (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO on The Late Show with David Letterman

Sitting here in my hotel room in Huntsville, AL with Dave Letterman on the tube where Dave has some guy opening unclaimed luggage. The first bag the guy opens has a LEGO set right on top! It was either a 2151 Robo Raider ((URL) or a 2153 Robo (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is March LEGOFEST kaput?

I'll be in Carlsbad from the afternoon of the 19th on, and would love to fest or just meet with anyone there. We're staying at the Grand Pacific Palisades resort which is right across from LegoLand, supposedly. What, if anything is still going on? (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.general)

  Re: Clock which counts the time using LEGO Technic parts

(...) (maybe (...) which (...) smaller (...) but (...) That reminds me... I once made a cassete tape rewinder because the rewind on my Walkman was too slow. The rewinder was kind of noisy and didn't hold the tape very well though. --Bram Bram (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  RCX 2.0? (Re: Forthcoming Robotics on Video)

Is the blue box RCX 2.0, maybe? The Droid kit is pretty cool, too. I wonder what the other six programs are? Greg (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lego Supercar II?

I found the page in the "pause" database concerning the Supercar II the other day. Since this is the first I've ever seen or heard about it, does anyone else out there have any more information? Is it going to be released in the US? And if so when? (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Carlsbad Questions

(...) Yes, Gary Louie and others have been using lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd (the San Diego, CA loc group) for this. Here are a couple URLs for that group: (URL) news://lugnet.com/lu...c.us.ca.sd You can subscribe to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd as a mailing list (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated

Thank you. I think I got most of the BURPs when I was hunting for the Volcano Island sets to get the gray slope and arch pieces. They were on clearance around here about a year and a half ago. The canyon bridge is not quite complete yet, but I'll (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Clock which counts the time using LEGO Technic parts

G. Benedikt Rochow skrev i meddelandet ... (...) The kids and I built a steering wheel plus brake and accelerator, for putting onto the keyboard when playing racing games (This was before we had a joystick). (It was for fingers, not for feet!) -- (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

(...) Wow, the first sigthing of mine(?) word, belvillian, used by somebody other than me..:c) Selçuk (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

(...) I don't know--talk to the Technic Guys who voted down the recent motion to create TechFemmes. Supposedly, the Belvillian (hmm) women are better looking. Steve (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated

Matthew Bates wrote in message ... (...) Thanks. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Carlsbad Questions

Hi, is a mailing list (or something similar) for people going to Carlsbad for the opening of Legoland park? I have some questions i'd like to ask people who are also going. Jeff (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fence colours

(...) Nope, those are both standard terms for parts of buildings in the UK, too. (ex-Brit speaking here). Kevin (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

(...) You're not supposed to be dating them; why should that be a criterion? (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated

(...) And I'd like to see more pictures of that canyon bride. Matt (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Clock which counts the time using LEGO Technic parts

G. Benedikt Rochow <rochogb@eng.auburn....ethis.edu> wrote in message news:F7z4vL.3ws@lugnet.com... (...) When I was a kid I had fun playing with cheap reel-to-reel tape decks that I'd find at garage sales. Usually they had pretty small reels (maybe (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures LEGOLAND

(...) I don't think URL's like this work on any other machines that your own: file:///W:/legomind/...emill2.jpg Fredrik (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Pictures LEGOLAND

Still more pictures from LEGOLAND added to LEGO ON MY MIND (last batch), including life-size models of animals, close-ups of production molds, displays with historical sets. (URL) from menu: Displays by LEGO: Billund: Around the park Pictures were (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Clock which counts the time using LEGO Technic parts

(...) A long time ago, before free-rotating gears made co-axial hands easy, I made a clock with separate 'faces' for the different hands; quite noisy, driven by the 4.5V black-block motor... Has anybody made any other "real-world appliance" models? (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact