 General / *2730 (-5)
  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

Jeroen Ottens <ottens@get2net.dk> wrote in message news:01be5bf5$c3413b...@ottens... (...) through (...) good (...) I haven't bought any MT sets, even when I've seen great deals (like 5591 for $80ish at Zany Brainy). I like the idea of MT, but would (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I don't collect Model Team, so this does not help me. I am a Space/Town junky so this would not be a good direction for me. (...) I think it would be a good thing to re-release old sets, but I won't hold my breath. I can't see the logistics of (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

Hi Jeroen, (...) [snip] (...) There is not that big a difference between kids and adults as you or your market research department might think, IMHO. (...) So what's that supposed to mean? The human race develops by thousands of years. IMHO kids are (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I know you won't be able to provide numbers to us, but I'd be curious to see how the newer Jr-ish style of sets sell in comparison to the older sets which were, unarguably, of better quality. As for "kids have developed as well" - if by that (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) Don't forget, almost every single AFOL is a fan because they played with Lego when they were a kid. The stunning success of Mindstorms suggests that Lego aimed at adults (unintentionally in this case) will be very successful. Adults need to (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact