 General / *2220 (-10)
  Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!

(...) Didn't you guys try to look at the Time Cruisers models through the special glasses included in each set? The Twisted Time Train looks like the Metroliner with the green glasses and the 7740 Intercity train with the red glasses. Notice the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) What he said. Leave Amway alone. They manufacture and ship billions of dollars of product each year, and they pay my school taxes to boot. :-) (...) Whoops. (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!

(...) Yikes. If they could have come up with an alternate model for most TC stuff which used most of the pieces, I'd have been quite impressed. Those are some really weird things! (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!

(...) I've now done it on both NN for Win32 and Linux. I believe that it was broken at first but was fixed, so try reloading. (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) I don't want to get into depth with this, since I don't consider myself an Amway apologist. But I do have to say: Amway is *not* a pyramid scheme. If anyone wants to discuss this further, let's take it e-mail. Steve (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) Well, the outplacement stuff is standard practice when firing in Europe. I think the Unions might get upset otherwise... Jasper (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!

(...) Well, in the area of browsers I guess I would tend to choose Communicator over IE. But, in general, Mac users are more accustomed to getting very little of anything and paying more for it when they get it, so wouldn't it make a lot of sense (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!

Also sprach Michael Hopkins: : What a disappointment! I go to this page, and I get the message "We do not : support Internet Explorer for Mac." You have a Mac and you use Internet Explorer? Why? On a system that offers you as much freedom as (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) Right. It was just a thought, albeit not necessarily a good one. MLM wouldn't work with lego because as you indicate, it's a toy: it couldn't generate enough cash to float because the product line is too narrow. Amway is really for people who (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36abdc17.2168556@lu...et.com>... (...) Sure, but TLG isn't a pyramid scheme, so there's a big difference. Amway has to hit a slump, because there's only so many people willing to sign on as salespeople. TLG is a toy (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact