 General / *1985 (-5)
  Re: To quote a scholar

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... :I have noticed that lego has lost the "construction toy" lead. A lot of :the sets seem to be toys in themselves, rather than a mechanism for a child :to learn about construction. The sets are intended to be used (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scorpion Stud

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... : :>Fun Scorpion Fact: Add one of those 1x1 black levers to the top of one :>to make a "Martian Scorpion" :) : :Fun Scorpion Fact 2: Add a pair of minifig binoculars to the top to make a :scorpion bookworm. =) (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ... :Why do MiniFig legs have such long studs on top to attatch them to bodies? :What's wrong with Normal Studs? sure they'd be a bit weaker but it works OK :for the witch minifig. :Why break the standard in this one (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Competition? Nah.

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <369B9CFD.E4607AE6@m...ne.net>... :In any case, I happened across the Mega Bloks Viking Ship while poking :about, and despite the incredibly cheap price tag (~$8 for 350+ pieces) :I just couldn't bring myself to buy (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Matt, does this mean that you (a) don't currently get lugnet.announce via e-mail, or (b) feel that the S@H specials don't belong in the .announce group, or (c) would like to receive announcements of S@H specials via e-mail but not other types (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact