 General / *1765 (-20)
  clone links

hi i'm starting a page for construction clones at: (URL) you have info (or links) on clones, please e-mail me so i can flesh the page out a bit, thanks ..jg (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) You're carrying on just fine. If this nascent idea cannot be implemented except as a popularity contest, I would oppose it. NMRA models are judged without names attached, and many of the MM criteria the NMRA put in place are at least partly (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  FOTD (Day)

With all of the Target mark downs out there I figured this was just a find of the day. (FOTD). Scuba Squad $2.53 Frontier Patrol $1.53 These scanned as "$clearance 0.00" at Target. I took them to the front and the checker had to call a toy (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <368b5bd8.140622427@...et.com>... (...) Perhaps that statement about rawsfrj wasn't completely fair of me to make. There just seems to be a whole lot of 'plonkin' going on, which tends to be a sign of an adversarial (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) Personally, I find rasfwrj _more_ entertaining... I tend to skip the on-topic bits, tho. <recklessly thrown open robes and all> However, I think It's not quite so bad as it used to be, as far as ripping newbies apart is concerned. And, most of (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) Please.... Don't presume to speak for me, OK? whether I am or am not interested in what kind of day he had, is not really for you to say. Thank you. Jasper (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two new Technic sets - Mini review

(...) Just because I just finished putting together my new 8880, which arrived in the mail today, I feel I need to say: Amen! to that. :) Jasper (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Matthew Verdier wrote: r (...) For what it's worth, this is pretty much exactly what I had in mind (still not speaking for Larry). (...) I agree absolutely with respect to the merit awards. With respect to the service award, I can't say that (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifigs and Music

Having been spurred on by this thread, last night I perfected keyboards, and will have a LeoCAD rendering later and a photo of my band soon. Anyway: One space control panel (piece 2342) One black 2x4 plate One black 1x4 plate One black 1x4 tile One (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Monorail Question

(...) 6399 is an Airport Shuttle. It has a hamburger stand and people with hair and "town torsos". Trees and park benches and street lights. It's a town set. To me, it's more a town set than it is a monorail set, really. "Town" defines it. 6990 and (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Fabuland Figures and Trees

We've just spent the last week sorting out our Fabuland. During this time we found a number of figures that don't seem to belong to any of the sets. Were there any figures released separately or are these figures that have been "made up" from (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Also sprach Richard Dee: :> 'Profanity is a linguistic crutch for ignorant motherf*****s.' : You **must** add this to your random sig generator! Brilliant! Already done. You'll see it eventually. I can't believe it wasn't in there already. Clearly (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4970 Rock Raiders

Haven't heard that yet, but there was a lawsuit against god for making the bible so general, only in America. It wasn't dismissed either, kind of makes you wonder De Bengel wrote in message <368aefd0.11032503@l...et.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4970 Rock Raiders

(...) It amazes me that they are still being sold in the US if that's the case. Did anyone sue the sun for being to bright ;-) ____ |oooo| Cheers, |oooo| Wouter van Wageningen ¯¯¯¯ (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Defamatory Statements (was Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?)

(...) Good question. The spirit behind the word "defamatory" in that case is to note that the following should be avoided: slanderous or libelous statements, falsely accusing someone of a crime or offense, falsely assailing the character of another, (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Profanity is only considered profanity because one or two people thought it was offensive. I mean the f-word(1) is simply a noun, a descriptive word. Like BFC, All they our nouns, Any word can be used to belittle or offend someone, i.e. You Redcoat, (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) <snip> (...) LUGmaster, Would any of the above include posts of people's names who have not paid or delivered with regards to auctions or sales? Defamation in a dictionary of which I looked had two out of its three definitions not mentioning (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifigs and Music

(...) Hey, I got that book. I need to look at it again. I made keyboards (just with plain white 1x4 tiles) and a drum kit, except I used an old 4x4 round turntable for the bass, as 2x2 wasn't big enough for me. Made some acceptable mic stands too. (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4970 Rock Raiders

(...) One thing to remember about living in America: we might not actually have a higher rate of stupid people per capita, but the love of money will compel some lawyers to plead such cases thereby discouraging the education of such folks, and (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) You **must** add this to your random sig generator! Brilliant! (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact