 General / *1040 (-10)
  Pictures of LEGOLAND

I finally got to scanning +100 more pictures of LEGOLAND park Billund. About 25 were added today to LEGO ON MY MIND and more will come during the next days. The Aiport was already there, now the Germany theme is too, including impressive industrial (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Thank God for Lugnet

Thank God, or thank Tod? ..:-D (and of course to the all participants) Selçuk Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) There is a _much_ easier way. :-) Make two subdirectories in your agent directory. One for Lugnet and one for your standard news. Then make two shortcuts to start Agent. In each one, edit the shortcut properties to change the "Start In" (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Met a LEGO rep...

I was in Joplin, MO this AM, and stopeed in the TRU, where I met the (one of the, anyway) LEGO rep. I asked when the new sets were due, and she said, "Not until next year, sometime in January." She DID say that she was only on temp, until Christmas, (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Agent has instructions for installing multiple instances... look under "How to Configure Agent for Multiple Users and Servers". I use three copies of Agent: one for Usenet, one for Lugnet, and one for Furnet. You have to move some files around (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Sounds like you've got an idea/concept/vision for some text, but you're not happy with the way it's coming out in words...? Maybe back up a bit -- block the end result out of your mind for a minute -- pretend someone is sitting next to you and (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  advent calendar greed?

just wondering if people out there are really day-by-day opening their lego advent calendars? it's only day 2 and i'm going nuts -- all that unknown, unbuilt lego right across the room... (:nikky:) p.s. day 1 and day 2 impressed me so far! (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Thank God for Lugnet

(...) Well, In any froup _I_'ve participasted in, over 100 (non-spam) msgs means high-volume... Jasper (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Web news request

[followups set to lugnet.admin.general] (...) This is a hack, so it's subject to change, but give it whirl and lemme know how it works out for you... (URL) the time units are rounded to 5-minute intervals and the snapshots go back 1 week (168 (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Lugnet Web news request

Todd, I have a request for the Web interface for the Lugnet newsgroups. I use the traffic page *a lot*. If there's a visited link in the past hour or past day block, then I go hit that news group. The traffic page isn't very granular, though. Would (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact