 Gaming / Starship / 797
Re: Registry Gazette - buy one, get one free!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:01:47 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote: Hey there Starshippers,

Avery’s new ships:

P’hek, Grey’nar, Drathor, Rogue, Greemli and Red Blade

have all made it into the registry, which I think brings us back up to date.

I could be wrong. Tell me about it :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Thanks Richard, they look great. Thanks again for the work you put in. I was just waiting until things picked up again, but I guess that won’t happen until somebody takes the stand and starts having fun.

Here we go -- the Greemli is departing as of today from the Granth sector en-route to New Pacific.

The P’hek will be starting out at planet Helix to kick it there.

And the Grey’nar will also be starting out at Granth sector and heading for the Helix sector.

I’ll send action e-mails here soon with the ETA and all that. The other three are tied up in story lines right now in my own sectors. Gotta have my own fun too ya know.

-Avery