 Gaming / Starship / 637
636  |  638
Subject:
Registry Gazette - 5 new craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:12:33 GMT

Hey there Starshippers,

Finally got around to adding the AC Mk Ib Attack craft, LC Mk II Shuttlecraft, Nightshade fighter, CLU-class Lander, Lanemarker Class ‘Shuttle’ (Heavy Fighter).

I think that this finally gets us up to date for everything registry. My thanks to Bjorn and Andrew for their patience. If I have missed something, better hit me again :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...