 Gaming / Starship / 638
637  |  639
Subject:
Arbor Status Update (Was Re: Regarding Arbor Action Emails)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:46:07 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:

CONCERNING EMAILS FOR ARBOR

-snip-

Thanks all players. Emails will be sent as soon as this is all cleared up.

Remember that I too have a ship awaiting entry into the Sector. It’s been waiting for some time now...

thanks

LFB

Yes, the Nahap-Chek has been marked as a vessel awaiting an email. Sorry about that.

Now, David’s email has been found. He sent it to the wrong address.

And it seems Andrew also has a ship in my sector, but said he can’t play currently. Anyone know what I should do? Maybe I’ll just send a little email saying it’s resting at a trade post or something.

Ok, we’re all up to date. Please allow all filters to allow incoming mail from lsa202@NOSPAMdanmattia.net, minus the comma and NOSPAM.

-Dan