 Gaming / Starship / 606
605  |  607
Subject:
Registry Gazette - a new ship and a new player
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:55:33 GMT

Hey there Starshippers,

A new ship for a new player! Nikos’ TheNovaRay

Welcome!

There were also some updates for Jeff Shaw re web addresses, email addresses, and a problem with the accounting for his systems under the Systems Limitation Treaty of Spraw.

I think that this gets us up to date. If I have missed something, hit me again :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...