 Gaming / Starship / 658
Re: Registry Gazette - interest free terms!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:03:40 GMT

Hey there Starshippers,

OK, so there’s plenty going on - new players, new ships, new craft. Hoo-ahh!

New player James’ new ship Ariadinae (welcome James :-), Jeff’s new ship DAC Torga Ceti II, Dan’s new ship USS Battlestar and new craft Stingray and Dragon, and last but not least Avery’s two new craft Keht Fighter and Pekmeht Fighter.

Play on!

Richard
Still baldly going...