 Gaming / Starship / 798
797  |  799
Subject:
Return of the K...well not quite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:06:44 GMT

GALACTIC GREETINGS!!!

Starshippers, Starshippers, oh how I miss thee Starshippers!

Hey All, The wedding went splendedly, the honeymoon was amazing, the house-search continues, and all of my ABS is packed away in a separate location for the time being. That is to say I am still in my “dim age”.

However, I am slowly but surely returning to online life as we have purchased a laptop for my wife’s business. This means I will probably be able to get online to read things at least once per week. And I will hopefully have the time to actually post and reply at least once every two or three weeks. So my re-entry into Starship has begun!

For starters, how is everyone holding up without me? Has galactic travel been relatively easy to mediate? Have new Players and SMs been able to join effectively? Is there a one page summary of all the Lugnet posts I’ve missed? ;) Has anyone noticed how long JHK’s Firebird has been the Ship of the Month? :)

Seriously though, let’s make this transition as easy as possible. Feel free to answer these questions of mine or ask your own. I’ll get started on my biggest question in a separate more topic-specific post...

It’s good to be back!

-Galactic Mediator Hendo