 Gaming / Starship / 745
Re: Rules Talk: Inter-Sector Movement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:49:22 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
We SM's could take a little responsibility on inter sector transit. The GM does not have to
play traffic cop!

I don't know, just trying to help out.

-Avery

That's a great Idea (with a capital 'I')!  It would only require GM involvement
with a new player with no home sector.  This should definitely be taken under
consideration.  As for me, I'm all for it!

Andrew

I support either this idea or Richard's offer to monitor things during
my...er...sabbatical.  Anyone else have a preference?  Galactic Chief Richard as
Regent?  SM's sharing the duty instead?  Something else?  It reminds me of times
past when one might call for a vote for this sort of thing.  If everyone wishes
to take this conversation that far, I will have to vote for Richard's offer on
the grounds that I don't have time currently to truly consider the pros and cons
of the other ideas.  Still, anything that can be done to keep the game moving is
good in my book.  You'll forgive me but I must break now to finish ordering the
kilts...  :)

If you don't hear from me until it's all over, then have a great remainder of
the summer (or winter for those down under) and I'll hopefully join in more
after mid-September...

-Hendo