 Gaming / Starship / 742
Rules Talk: Inter-Sector Movement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
We SM's could take a little responsibility on inter sector transit. The GM does not have to
play traffic cop!

I don't know, just trying to help out.

-Avery

That's a great Idea (with a capital 'I')!  It would only require GM involvement
with a new player with no home sector.  This should definitely be taken under
consideration.  As for me, I'm all for it!

Andrew