 Gaming / Starship / 703
702  |  704
Subject:
Galactic Summit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 03:06:06 GMT

-- Cruan'atan News Service, now recently acquired under the authority of the
office of sector commander. --

With the arrival of four seperate vessels, some of which are carrying diplomats
for the Galactic Summit on automated vessels. The Summit is expected to come
under way in about two week's time.

All preparations for accomodations for the ambassadors have been made. There is
one vessel that is still expected at this time, however, Ambassador Julanar of
the Star Republic is still meeting with seperate representatives of the Star
Republic's member species and will be delayed another week before departing the
Granth Sector. He has informed the Cruan'atan command that the Summit may
proceed as scheduled. The summit discussions can be viewed on the Cruan'atan
News Service (Sector Message Board). Ambassador Julanar may participate until
his arrival via long range communications.

The ambassadors are as follows:

Captain Martin Greenleaf of Billundia, Val Central

Empress Kazzarina of First Cratha Imperium

Ambassador Julanar of Star Republic (expected)

Captain Iruoko Nakasaya of the Independent Traders Alliance (Concerned
citizenry)

Captain Kes Nehant of the Dsibani Alliance Core

An Ambassador from Saracen Station, New Republic, Arbor Sector (via long range
communications)

Further ambassadors are not known at this time. Sector Outpost 11, near the
sector border, has both the Hesdamnal and the Kazzarina Squadron standing by to
escort arriving vessels safely to Cruan'atan.
Contact Sector Commander Gul Vesehk for further details.

-- End Transmission --

www.geocities.com/gul_avel