 Gaming / Starship / 705
Re: OOC Galactic Summit (For Hendo and Avery)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 16:52:19 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
-- Cruan'atan News Service, now recently acquired under the authority of the
office of sector commander. --

With the arrival of four seperate vessels, some of which are carrying diplomats
for the Galactic Summit on automated vessels. The Summit is expected to come
under way in about two week's time.

-snip-

Avery,

Did I send a vessel here to search for the artifact?  I believe I did, but not
for the ambassadorial activities.

Hendo or Avery, can you please clarify this?

-Dan

Yes, Dan, you did send a ship, the USS Battlestar. There are at least two ships
that I am certain of that are here/coming for the adventure only. Your's is one
of them. However, I have not received notice of your ship arriving on my sector
borders. I am sure that it is still in interstellar space or something traveling
to get here.

I do not know what its ETA was when it was launched, so cannot give a guess as
to when it is supposed to arrive.

As heavily armed as that ship is, I do not think it will require an escort when
it arrives.

Avery