 Gaming / Starship / 706
Re: OOC Galactic Summit (For Hendo and Avery)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 17:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
   -- Cruan’atan News Service, now recently acquired under the authority of the

-snip-

Yes, Dan, you did send a ship, the USS Battlestar. There are at least two ships that I am certain of that are here/coming for the adventure only. Your’s is one of them. However, I have not received notice of your ship arriving on my sector borders. I am sure that it is still in interstellar space or something traveling to get here.

I do not know what its ETA was when it was launched, so cannot give a guess as to when it is supposed to arrive.

As heavily armed as that ship is, I do not think it will require an escort when it arrives.

Avery

Yes, shortly after posting here, I checked my email and saw that I just recieved its galactic movement email. I didn’t want to double-post though.

No, no escort needed ;)

-Dan