 Gaming / Starship / 704
Re: OOC Galactic Summit (For Hendo and Avery)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
-- Cruan'atan News Service, now recently acquired under the authority of the
office of sector commander. --

With the arrival of four seperate vessels, some of which are carrying diplomats
for the Galactic Summit on automated vessels. The Summit is expected to come
under way in about two week's time.

-snip-

Avery,

Did I send a vessel here to search for the artifact?  I believe I did, but not
for the ambassadorial activities.

Hendo or Avery, can you please clarify this?

-Dan