 Gaming / Starship / 619
    Re: RulesTalk: Probes —John P. Henderson
   The following is forward to .gaming.starship from SM/Player Avery Christy: Hello GM, I recently read a new thread on the Lugnet message board pertaining to the probes I sent out. Due to the schedule of events unfolding in the sector, I am operating (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Welcome to Avery (Was: Re: RulesTalk: Probes) —Dan Mattia
     (...) -snipped some- (...) We'll, in time, figure out a (hopefully) fair way of utilizing this new way of playing. As the game is new and members still small, we can't be able to have had the rules all done and complete when we first launched. Our (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

         Re: Welcome to Avery (Was: Re: RulesTalk: Probes) —John P. Henderson
     (...) Oh yeah, Avery did give me this in his first email on the subject: (URL) details at the time: ---...--- The probes all have medium quality engines. ETA: Probe 1 -- about 2 weeks. Probe 2 -- 3 weeks. Probe 3 -- 3 weeks WEAPONS: None ARMOR: None (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: RulesTalk: Probes —Richard Parsons
   (...) Dude, Puff out your chest and come on out into the light! The universe is a dark and scary place and it does not favour the timid. Dan has pretty much covered the details on how you're more than welcome to suggest changes and new ways of doing (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)