 Gaming / Starship / 586
  Registry Gazette - 2 new ships

Hey there Starshippers, Two new ships are plying the lanes, the (URL) DAC Acamar> and the (URL) DAC Satyr>. Welcome! I think that this gets up up to date. If I have missed something, hit me again :-) Richard Still baldy going... (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Registry Gazette - a new ship and a new player

Hey there Starshippers, A new ship for a new player! (URL) Nikos'> (URL) TheNovaRay> Welcome! There were also some updates for Jeff Shaw re web addresses, email addresses, and a problem with the accounting for his systems under the Systems (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  RE: Registry Gazette - a new ship and a new player

Thanks Richard and Welcome to the galaxy Nikos -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Richard Parsons Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 6:56 AM To: lugnet.gaming.starsh...lugnet.com Subject: (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Registry Gazette - 3 new ships and a new player!

Hey there Starshippers, A new ship for a new player - (URL) Avery's> (URL) Hesdamnal>, plus new ships for a couple of seasoned spacers - (URL) Hendo's> (URL) FPSC Lafayette>, and (URL) my own> (URL) VCS Neatness Robust>. Welcome! I think that this (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Registry Gazette - 5 new craft

Hey there Starshippers, Finally got around to adding the (URL) AC Mk Ib Attack craft>, (URL) LC Mk II Shuttlecraft>, (URL) fighter>, (URL) Lander>, (URL) Lanemarker Class 'Shuttle' (Heavy Fighter)>. I think that this finally gets us up to date for (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Registry Gazette - 5 new craft

(...) Nice work, Richard. Nice work indeed. Thanks for your contribution of time and work. -Dan (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Registry Gazette - 5 new craft

(...) ;-) We all contribute, each according to his gifts, no? Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Registry Gazette - 5 new craft

(...) -snip- (...) Yes, we do, but still: coding HTML and editing pages is more hassle and boring than posting replies on a forum. -Dan (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Registry Gazette - but wait, there's more!

Hey there Starshippers, I understand that I had missed 2 of Avery's ship registrations and 3 craft registrations! His (URL) Gul Avel's Transport> is now in the registry, and I'll add the others just as soon as he can re send or post his (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Registry Gazette - free steak knives!

Hey there Starshippers, Avery's (URL) is now in the registry, and his (URL) Sakari fighter>. I think that there are two more of his craft to register, but nothing that will hold him up in the game. If your ship isn't there, I've missed it out. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Registry Gazette - interest free terms!!

Hey there Starshippers, OK, so there's plenty going on - new players, new ships, new craft. Hoo-ahh! New player James' new ship (URL) Ariadinae> (welcome James :-), Jeff's new ship (URL) DAC Torga Ceti II>, Dan's new ship (URL) USS Battlestar> and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Registry Gazette - now with lower fat!!!

Hey there Starshippers, Avery's new ship the (URL) Bat-outta-Hell> has made it into the registry, which I think brings us back up to date. I could be wrong... Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Registry Gazette - buy one, get one free!!!

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote: Hey there Starshippers, Avery's new ships: (URL) P'hek>, (URL) Grey'nar>, (URL) Drathor>, (URL) Rogue>, (URL) Greemli> and (URL) Red Blade> have all made it into the registry, which I think brings us (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Registry Gazette - buy one, get one free!!!

(...) Thanks Richard, they look great. Thanks again for the work you put in. I was just waiting until things picked up again, but I guess that won't happen until somebody takes the stand and starts having fun. Here we go -- the Greemli is departing (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)