 Gaming / Starship / 515
Re: Jeff Shaw: Proposal of Inter-Starship News Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
   Hey all, it’s Friday finally!

Well, this post is about a news service exclusive to Starship and all our sector RPGs (and backstories regarding the sectors and/or governments).

I was thinking last week about a news service for Starship where each SM has a news reporter which reports on local in-sector events. It would be somewhat like Jain’s Guide, only exclusive to Starship.

“Reporters” from each sector would be able to make a weekly or so report on sector activities, such as what ships are where, how the government is, etc. This can range from anything regarding the sector IC.

LMKWYTP.

-Dan

Emailed to me by Jeff Shaw

Please post my response to .starship....Thanks.

1: I have banner free web space available. I could also set up a bulletin board for it. I personally can’t do news reporting, but will welcome others to do the work and I will post to the site or have the reporters just submit to the BBS. I support the creation of a BBS that is open to all, I don’t have posting priv on lugnet yet, and I think I am not the only one.

I will give space in my domain for this site, an archive, and/or a bbs. whatever the populace agrees on.

Jeff