 Gaming / Starship / 36
    Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress —John Henry Kruer
   Mmm, I think starting from the very beggining is a bit risky since some people's version of what happened might differ from other's. For example, many people's organisations would of evolved from an official Earth goverment in stress, and there (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Very tricky, so that at the end of our historical record, in the dimly lit and dusty farthest reaches of our history, we may well disagree on where Earth actually is or what happened on it. Indeed, I bet some folks would happily wage war over (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress) —Dan Mattia
   Well, I purposely started in 2050 that way maybe we dodged a couple of disagreements. And my Terran history pertains only to North America until Earth explodes. I did that also so that other people who started on Earth could make up storylines for (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress) —Andrew Engstrom
     Personnally, I'd rather that Earth didn't blow up. After all, I am kind of fond of it :-) I think the best way to do it is that the real Earth was lost in the mists of time, and any one of the current "Terras" could be the real thing, or none of (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

         Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress) —Dan Mattia
     (...) USC scientists are uncovering that the entire Earth didn't blow up...only parts of North America were destroyed and other parts of the planet damaged, but thanks to the terraforming efforts of the ULF (Curt), Earth is now inhabitable again. (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress) —Sean Devolites
   (...) ... Isn't earth alive again? Or is that a parallel universe we in? : ) Hasta la Vista, Sean (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress) —Dan Mattia
   (...) In my storyline, it exists. In Arbor's storyline, it exists. ~Dan (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress) —John P. Henderson
   (Not sure where in this thread to reply...) I have the possibly unique situation of having a detailed history of my homeworld (Valyance in the Val_Central Sector) that in no way includes any mention of a place called "Earth" or a solar system of the (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress) —Dan Mattia
   Replies below... (...) Curt, Sean, I, and some others have already worked out the Earth/Sol situation. No problems there... (...) That's why I left most of Earth's history bare or in myth form. Also, USC scientists are uncovering that the entire (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)