 Gaming / Starship / 147
  Good News and Bad News, but mostly Bad News

Ummm, guys, I don't know how else to say this, but the current Helix adventure is no longer running. What with mix-ups, crashes, and deleted files, things are too screwed up to continue. I'm sorry for letting all you guys down. I *may* restart the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Political Upheaval in Helix Sector!!!

(...) What's this you say? There has been a coup in Helix? And a new and brutal militaristic regime come to power? And it wants all outworlders gone from the sector? On pain of being fired upon without warning? And they're looking for us now? And (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Political Upheaval in Helix Sector!!!

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote some nice things. (...) Strange, isn't it? They must be some kind of barbarians! (...) No, I'm still playing as a player-only. I'll get right to those latest action emails! I think I missed last (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Good News and Bad News, but mostly Bad News

(...) Sorry to hear this, but I guess this does happen from time to time. Trust me, if anyone knows the real-life obstacles here it is me. Would you like me to mark the Sector Registry with Helix as "temporarily closed to travel" ? It is good that (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Good News and Bad News, but mostly Bad News

(...) Yeah, I'd appreciate that. Thanks. [...] (...) "And the Hand of God came down and smote the Earth...uhhh...Helix." No, actually, I was thinking more of a change in perspective on the sector. Or perhaps a different portion of the sector. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)