 Gaming / Starship / 149
Re: Political Upheaval in Helix Sector!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:35:55 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote some nice things.
And their goals have NO PRETZELS?
Strange, isn't it?  They must be some kind of barbarians!

Does this mean that the Errant Kangaroo and the Magellan are setting down on the
nearest planets in New Pacific, putting down their starship tools and starting
dirt scratching colonies?

No, I'm still playing as a player-only.  I'll get right to those latest action
emails!  I think I missed last week's, but when you are a million billion years
in the past (everyone else--don't ask) it doesn't really matter if you are a
week late :-)

I'll reply to the latest action emails before today is over.  Thanks, Richard!
~Andrew~