 Gaming / Starship / 147
146  |  148
Subject:
Good News and Bad News, but mostly Bad News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 03:35:07 GMT

Ummm, guys, I don't know how else to say this, but the current Helix adventure
is no longer running.  What with mix-ups, crashes, and deleted files, things are
too screwed up to continue.  I'm sorry for letting all you guys down.  I *may*
restart the current adventure at a later date, but probably not.  Sooooo, Hendo,
if you don't mind a few more deep-space travelers next week....

Well, you can stay in Helix if you want, but you'll get no action emails for a
long while :-)  That's the bad news.  Now on to the good news!

However, while I'm taking a short sabbatical from Starship SMing, I'll be
planning a new adventure for the sector.  I want some player input, so please
take the short survey below:

(1) Should the game be story-oriented, or *more* freeform?

(2) How much should the game depend on technology/items/etc found in-game?
(relates to above question)

(3) Would you like a different/modified map for the game?

(4) How much In-Character interaction would you like to have?

(5) How would you make the Action Email form better?  (short suggestion please)

Well, that's all.  If you have any questions regarding the new Helix adventure,
or anything else, really, feel free to ask.  Thanks for your understanding on my
utter failure, and for your input on the next (hopefully better executed)
adventure.

Once things are straightened out...."I'll be back!"

~Andrew~