 Gaming / Starship / 146
Re: Weekend Reports 06/13/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:40:59 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
   Galactic Greetings!

Well, they were a few days late, but I just got out all the galactic movement emails for last week.

Also out are my most recent action emails for Derelict and my reply to Dan’s recent action email. JHK, I am not certain that I received any action email since my last reply (the last thing I did was set course towards the other planet; if you sent me anything newer, could you resend?).

Cheers! -GM Hendo

I have recieved the Derelict and Arbor emails, as well as the notification of the ships in-sector. I have also sent action emails to you and Sean, and David and Ryan will recieve them tomorrow.

I, too, have not recieved anything from JHK. No worries, he can enjoy his camp.

-Dan