 Gaming / Starship / 151
Re: Good News and Bad News, but mostly Bad News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:38:12 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
Would you like me to
mark the Sector Registry with Helix as "temporarily closed to travel" ?

Yeah, I'd appreciate that.  Thanks.

[...]
Your map is fine.  I don't see why you should invest the effort to make a new
one unless you feel it is needed.  If you do change it, perhaps you could offer
an in-game reason for the change in local scenery.

"And the Hand of God came down and smote the Earth...uhhh...Helix."

No, actually, I was thinking more of a change in perspective on the sector.  Or
perhaps a different portion of the sector.  Because, as Richard has pointed out,
a sector is usually more than just one star system.  Either way, the Planet
Helix you all know and love will stay right where it is!  Or maybe the planets'
orbits carry them to new locations...whatever.  But yeah, there will be an
improved map coming out for the next adventure.

Again, thanks to all for your support and patience!
~Andrew~
[Insert groovy sig pic here]