 Gaming / BrikWars / 99
  A Public Apology

I got an email today to the BrikWars contact address from a very offended reader. Apparently one of the quotes in the Medieval Japan supplement contains misleading information; specifically, the one in chapter MJ.6: Ninjas: "Facts: 1. Ninjas are (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars) !

  Re: A Public Apology

While I appreciate your apology, I do not use brickwars as a source of well-research and accurate information. I use the official ninja website. I do not understand why said site would be sued, as any ninja that would be offended would simply flip (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: A Public Apology

"Mike Rayhawk" <mike@brikwars.com> wrote in message news:Hn8FKs.MvB@lugnet.com... (...) contains (...) trustworthy (...) source of (...) in the (...) face. What!? What do you mean that it's not a source of well-researched and accurate information!? (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: A Public Apology

(...) Mike, I am appauled. I had not read the Ninja ruleset until this apology prompted me to. Upon reading, I found many other egregious errors including: "Many animals in Japan, including dragons, cranes, racoon-dogs, and foxes, had many magical (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: A Public Apology

(...) It's about time. I've often been discouraged by the flagrant inaccuracies and utter disregard for thorough and comprehensive research apparent throughout Brikwars. Just a few points that I've taken particular offense to: (1) Nowhere in the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: A Public Apology

Oh no! My thesis! My PhD! No wonder they laughed me out of the room! Oh, I'll get you for this Rayhawk! You will rue the day... -Evil, Malicious, Vengeful, Wayne (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)