 Gaming / BrikWars / 104
Re: A Public Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:19:10 GMT

Oh no! My thesis! My PhD! No wonder they laughed me out of the room!

Oh, I'll get you for this Rayhawk! You will rue the day...

-Evil, Malicious, Vengeful, Wayne

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Mike Rayhawk wrote:
I got an email today to the BrikWars contact address from a very offended
reader.  Apparently one of the quotes in the Medieval Japan supplement contains
misleading information; specifically, the one in chapter MJ.6: Ninjas:

"Facts:
  1. Ninjas are mammals.
  2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
  3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out
     and kill people."

         - The Official Ninja Webpage,
           http://www.realultimatepower.net/

As it turns out, the Official Ninja Webpage may not be an entirely trustworthy
source of information.

I apologize to all my readers who placed their trust in BrikWars as a source of
well-researched and accurate information.  Furthermore, I apologize to all
people who were damaged by these offensive stereotypes, especially those in the
ninja community.  Please do not cut my head off or kick me right in the face.