 Gaming / BrikWars / 9
Re: Delurk if you BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 02:24:31 GMT

"Dylan Jambrek" <Whassup53221@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HEG0Cn.13up@lugnet.com...

I live in Waukesha, Wisconsin, a county next to Milwaukee. I first got
hooked on Brikwars when Evan Butzlaff(Cudahy, Milwaukee Suburb Resident) • got
me to go to Gencon, in which I played a 2 huge games with James Seibert,
Chris Weeks and Evan. One battle is in the "other brikwars games" on
brikwars.com. After that, I couldn't get enough of Brikwars, like some • crazy
drug(Drugs are probably cheaper than Lego ;) ). After that I've played • some
minor brikwars battles with My cousin (also a Waukesha resident) and Evan • in
Cudahy. We've done mainly space-age battles, but right now we are in an
"ammasing of arms and troops" state. No major battles have occured quite • yet
because we're still building/planning/buying units, troops and weapons. A
few memorable events I have from the greatness that is Brikwars, is being
whittled down to one troop, a ninja weilding a lightsaber. My one lone • troop
while stealthing behind rubble to avoid sniper bullets from a nearby
chopper, chucks his lightsaber directly at the helicopter, killing its
inhabitants and the pilot. One other key memory is Chris using his • movement
mage to chuck a squad of Evan's swordsman 8 stories high and letting them
crash back down.

Wow.   The only fun memories I have are my trooper failing a shot and
shooting my own Mech's arm off, my troomer missing a JetEye at point blank
and hitting a tree, one of my bike-troopers missing a shot and setting fire
to a nearby flower, and my brother failing a shot at my mech so bad, it went
between the legs of the mech and hit a tree, which promptly burst in flames.
... and when my trooper missed a shot, which hit a lake, which caught on
fire.

Thanks for the memories and fun Mike

................wait...wind turbines?

They're all over the mountains in California.  They're a common sight when
you're traveling around the foothills.

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction: