 Gaming / BrikWars / 18
Re: Delurk if you BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 00:46:37 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Andrew Engstrom writes:
Minnesota must have been in the back of the line when God distributed the
BrikWars players over the U.S.  So far, I've only been able to play with my
brother and my cousin.  It gets lonely.

snip<

So yeah, we have fun, but it would be nice to meet some new people.  I'm
planning on getting to Indianapolis this summer for GenCon, but nothing is
set in stone as of yet.
~Andrew~

Yo!  Check out this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=42167