 Gaming / BrikWars / 273
Re: Delurk if you BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:02:17 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Rick Steinberg, Jr. wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Mike Rayhawk wrote:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/sacbb/?n=41

thanks Mike for the tip but do you have any details regarding this? like what
tech?how many players?how big of an army?what rules?will there be anybody to
explain them?and many more questions then i can ask.

I just happened to spot their post, I don't know anything else about it.  But it
doesn't sound like they're making a big deal about the BrikWars part of the
meetup - a four-hour meeting with lots of other activities going on, doesn't
leave a lot of room to do anything especially big or fancy BrikWars-wise.