 Gaming / BrikWars / 7
Re: Delurk if you BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 22:52:59 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message
news:HEEHEs.pxB@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Markham Carroll writes:
Apparently, Australia and NELUG are the two biggest centers of BrikWars • play.

So where are all the other BrikWars gamers?

I live near Sacramento, CA.  Not much happens here.

Aw, there must be some BayLUG people who'd wanna try a game
out sometime...  Maybe a tech-level Trains :-)  I've always wanted
to see train-jousting.

So far I've only had one battle, and that was with my little brother.

So who won?  :-)

What version did you play and how'd it go?

--Todd

I won the battle.  The sides were a little off, because we didn't bother
with the CP.   We used the summer 2000 rules, and there was lots of
destruction! :D   I have pictures, so I just have to edit them so they're
smaller and finish the write-up.

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction: