 Gaming / 906
Re: Junkbot level scores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:19:17 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
Ok, can I join your challenge?
Of course you can, just post any level scores you have that are better than
the list, and I will do the same.  We also share solutions sometimes, then
we better each other.  If you want some solutions we have, I can email you.

I never thought about doing the freezer in that order, I always did
bottom left then bottom right.
I tried going up the middle then down each side to get the bottom 2, but
that did not improve anything.
We had it in a different order before as well, but then optimized out
another step by changing the order.

In working in the rain, did you time all the drops or did you cover some
of them?
I block the 2nd drip from the left, get the bottom left bin, time the top
left drip to get that bin, time moving the umbrella to get the middle bin
and then block the 2nd right drip, get the bottom right bin, and time the
top right drip for that bin.  You need to time placing/moving stairs as well.

Martin