 Gaming / 901
Re: Junkbot level scores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Martin Scragg writes:

My scores follow only if different

Here is a collection (from several players, not all AFOLs) of Junkbot level
scores.  These score combined still don't make it to the first place, so
there is obviously room fro improvement somewhere.  We would be interested
in other peoples level scores, so we can see where to improve.

Martin

Building 1

     >15,Clear The Corners,12--9

Building 2
     >9,Trapped In The Freezer,10--11 gotta work on this one!
     >13,Up, Up And Away,13--12
     >14,Disgruntled Gearbot,6--4

Building 3
     >4,Gearbots That Float,13--9
     >6,Windy Bridge,8--6
     >11,Junkbot's Lucky Number,17--18? gotta work on this one too!
     >13,Gotcha,10--9
     >14,Traffic,7--6

Building 4
     >2,Eyebot On Patrol,8--6
     >3,Junkbot's Secret Weapon,10--8
     >4,Raincoat,7--6
     >7,Don't Let The Dogs Out,9--7
     >9,Which Switch?,17--14
     >12,The Quest,4--5 gotta work on this one!
     >14,All Kinds Of Trouble,7--6

This puts me at 312 total, tied for 6/7th place.

At first thought I would never catch John R at 354, then I got to page one.

I was Ahead of Troy for awhile, but he blew by me several days ago.

Hey Troy, how in the heck did you get down to 299!?

Thanx,

Mark