 Gaming / 904
Re: Junkbot level scores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
Sorry for thinking you were Troy. :-)
That's ok, how were you to know, just don't do it again :-)

294 huh! that will take alot of work on my part.
Once you know what a level can be done in, you look at them differently.  We
have got a bit of a challenge going between us, to see how far down we can
drive it.

How the heck did you get the freezer in 9!?
It's a bit hard to describe in words, if you want pictures, I could probably
do that.  Take the bins in this order, bottom left, top left, bottom right,
top right.  If you have 11, you have probably found most of the pathways
through it.

Martin (#598)