 Gaming / 892
891  |  893
Subject:
Junkbot level scores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:00:12 GMT

Here is a collection (from several players, not all AFOLs) of Junkbot level
scores.  These score combined still don't make it to the first place, so
there is obviously room fro improvement somewhere.  We would be interested
in other peoples level scores, so we can see where to improve.

Martin

Building 1
1,New Employee Training,1
2,Art In The Lobby,1