 Gaming / 892
  Junkbot level scores

Here is a collection (from several players, not all AFOLs) of Junkbot level scores. These score combined still don't make it to the first place, so there is obviously room fro improvement somewhere. We would be interested in other peoples level (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Junkbot level scores

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Martin Scragg writes: <an impressive list of scores! I need to get busy> The only one I have bettered is (...) where I was able to get 7. Don't ask me how, though, I forgot and am not able to exactly reproduce it any more. It (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Junkbot level scores

(...) How the heck did you do this one in 2? I keep trying but I can't figure that one out! :) Ben Roller (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Junkbot level scores

(...) Grab the middle blue 2x4 and pull it down (you will have to wait for ALL of the gearbots to get off of it), and that will give you a section that will span most of the gap, you can them just grab any long brick to cover the rest. Martin (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Junkbot level scores

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Martin Scragg writes: My scores follow only if different (...) >15,Clear The Corners,12--9 (...) >9,Trapped In The Freezer,10--11 gotta work on this one! >13,Up, Up And Away,13--12 >14,Disgruntled Gearbot,6--4 (...) >4,Gearbots (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Junkbot level scores

(...) Yeah, we thought that tis would be almost impossible score as well, but we got there. I think we are running out of improvements really fast now. (...) I think that was us. MNM2 = me BYTETHIS = a guy from work (Tim, not an AFOL) UNCKO = (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Junkbot level scores

(...) Jaradtke is John Radtke @352 #22 Dfinney is Doug Finney @343 #17 Pumpkin97 is my sister Debbie @416 #83 I got her hooked 2 weeks ago and is slowly catching up. Martin Sorry for thinking you were Troy. :-) 294 huh! that will take alot of work (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Junkbot level scores

(...) That's ok, how were you to know, just don't do it again :-) (...) Once you know what a level can be done in, you look at them differently. We have got a bit of a challenge going between us, to see how far down we can drive it. (...) It's a bit (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  RE: Junkbot level scores

Martin Ok, can I join your challenge? I never thought about doing the freezer in that order, I always did bottom left then bottom right. I tried going up the middle then down each side to get the bottom 2, but that did not improve anything. In (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Junkbot level scores

(...) Of course you can, just post any level scores you have that are better than the list, and I will do the same. We also share solutions sometimes, then we better each other. If you want some solutions we have, I can email you. (...) We had it in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)