 Gaming / 857
    Brik Wars Scenarios IN PROGRESS —Aaron Sneary
   I have come up with some scenarios for use in Brik Wars and hope to get some feedback from anyone who has an opinion. I will list them in their current (untested) state. I would love it if some of you could test these and tell me what you find (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Brik Wars Scenarios IN PROGRESS —Shaun Sullivan
     (...) Hey Aaron, These look great! I especially like the High School Spirit Week ... with a nice school-building layout, one could have a great deal of fun with that. I really like how you've taken some everyday experiences, put a sick and twisted (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.gaming)

         Re: Brik Wars Scenarios IN PROGRESS —Larry Pieniazek
      Snipped most of Shaun's comments. I too thought these scenarios were pretty hilarious... I just had to highlight this one comment: (...) Leave it to Shaun to relish sick and twisted! :-) Not that there's anything WRONG with that. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.gaming)

         Re: Brik Wars Scenarios IN PROGRESS —Aaron M. Sneary
     Thanks Shaun for the idea on how soon to begin rolls. I wanted to start the game with 'run out of gas' rolls, but thought it would be too much. That's the problem with not having someone to test these on. Maybe tomorrow at our WAMALUG meeting. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Brik Wars Scenarios IN PROGRESS —Mike Rayhawk
     (...) These are all great ideas! (...) Needless to say the road would have to be surrounded with all kinds of hazards to crash into and knock into the road - telephone poles, exploding gas pumps, schoolyards full of children (children running onto (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Brik Wars Scenarios IN PROGRESS —Aaron M. Sneary
   Has anyone had a chance to try these out yet? I'm just curious how they work. Or, if you are in the DC Metro area and want to play brick wars, let me know. aaron (...) the (...) number (...) troops. (...) books) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.gaming)