 Gaming / 860
Re: Brik Wars Scenarios IN PROGRESS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:42:56 GMT

Thanks Shaun for the idea on how soon to begin rolls. I wanted to start the
game with 'run out of gas' rolls, but thought it would be too much. That's the
problem with not having someone to test these on. Maybe tomorrow at our WAMALUG
meeting. Please let me know if you try these out. I'm hoping to test the Kudzu
Blaster tomorrow. Keep the comments coming.

Aaron