 Gaming / 654
Re: Anyone up for a big castle Brickwars over break?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:32:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
With Christmas break coming up, will anyone have time to get together (on
the east coast) and set up a day of Brickwars?  I'm thinking big - to have
a few thousand soldiers and heroes and make a really cool landscape -
something we could plan out in the next few weeks.

We could meet somewhere central - Wamalug or so ... maybe over a weekend.
Show up on Friday, set it all up, and start on Saturday - part Sunday
as brothers and sisters:)

Anyhow - let me know the initial reactions to such an idea - think BIG, and
if the holidays are not the best idea, what are some alternates?  I want to
start planning early.

-- Pawel

If you wanted to come up near where we wamalugers are, I'm sure we could get
something together.  I talked to Jeff Stembel and he's all for it and Jason
Rowoldt is always itching to play a game of Brickwars. =)  I can't speak for
everyone but I know Stephen is always up for some plastic carnage and we can
probably get some other people in on it if you're still interested.

~Nathan